2002-04-22 - 11:15 p.m.
2002-04-21 - 7:31 p.m.
And hopefully my building will be in better shape this time. Last time, I arrived there in the dark, after 12 hours of driving through snow, high winds, torrential rain, and a mini tornado...only to find that my roof drain had plugged while I was away. The front section of the building was completely flooded, with water still pooring in.
Fortunately,this time I've got some people watching over it while I'm gone....so everything should at least be dry this time. We'll see!!comments??? (0 so far...) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2002-04-20 - 10:40 p.m.
comments??? (1 so far...) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2002-04-20 - 8:39 p.m.
I didn't even know it was there until a couple of months ago. It's a complicated story as to how I discovered it...but when I did finally realize it was there, it seemed quite odd to have an oil well in the middle of a "wildlife refuge". Not that it really bothered me. In fact, I kind of forgot about it......until it started getting loud. That's right...it started getting noisy. And in the course of 3 days it became quite horribly loud, making a rhythmic moaning sound that grew louder and louder....like a whale on the verge of an orgasm!!!
Then, finally, on the third day of this oil well orgy, several official looking trucks showed up and the noise stopped.
Why am I telling you all this???? Because it's happening again!!!! As I'm writing this, the moan is growing louder and louder. I had other things I was going to say...but I can't concentrate.....there's a whale trying to have an orgasm in my back yard!!!!comments??? (0 so far...) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2002-04-19 - 4:13 p.m.
1. What's your favorite TV show and why? I guess I would have to say The View. It's really the only show I seriously make a point of watching everyday...and the part that's really worth watching is the first part...the "hot topics" part where they dish and dicuss and rant and rave, etc. about anything from sex to politics. If my boyfriend happens to be here while it's on, even he gets caught up in watching it. The only other show I really try to make a point of watching is Junkyard Wars.
2. Who is your favorite television star? I know, you thought I was going to say "Barbara Walters!" Well, no, I'm not going to say that! But only because I couldn't decide, and I thought the prize should go to someone else this time!! (Anyone who knows me knows that I seriously admire Ms. Walters and she was really my first choice.) So I am going to pick Emeril. You gotta love Emeril!! (Oh yeah, his show is also one of my favorite shows!)
3. What was your favorite TV show as a child? That would have to be Magnum P.I. Even though this sounds silly, Tom Selleck driving around Hawaii in a Ferrari influenced me greatly. When I was just a little kid, I actually bought a membership in The Ferrari Owner's Club (even though I didn't own one!) And I think because of this also, I decided that my first car ever was going to be a Porsche, no matter what. (well, it was an old used one that had been wrecked and rebuilt...but my first car was a Porsche!!)
4. What show do you think should have been cancelled by now? Well, I don't really watch that much TV...I only tune in for my favorite shows, so I don't really know. However, I'm sure that there are just tons and tons of shows that really should be cancelled.
5. What new show do you hope escapes the axe this season? All the good shows. I don't know what they all are, but I have noticed that the good shows seem to get cancelled and the crappy ones seem to stay on and become a big success. Why is that???????????comments??? (0 so far...) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Of course, you know, all of this is copy right protected. None of this information may be reproduced without my permission.