2002-05-19 - 10:05 p.m.
2002-05-19 - 1:37 p.m.
Clearly, these people should never have been allowed to move in here!!!!!! Grrrr!
comments??? (1 so far...) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2002-05-18 - 9:12 p.m.
I don't know why this intrigues me at all...I mean, I live in Los Angeles...so this is really a common sort of thing. But still....seeing the ultra bright movie lights off in the distance, has it's appeal.comments??? (0 so far...) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2002-05-18 - 8:47 p.m.
2002-05-17 - 10:01 p.m.
1. What shampoo do you use? Well, I'm all over the board with this one. I must have 100 different shampoos....and I'm not kidding! I live in three different places, and each place has it's own selection. Some shampoos, I found when I was in London....some I got from a friend travelling in Europe...some I bought because I thought they would change my life (ha ha)....some promised me better hair....some have good labels.....but in the end, really they're all just shampoo!
2. Do you use conditioner? What kind? Oh, I must use conditioner. My hair has seen every torture known to man...so I must use conditioner or it will look like steel wool!! But like shampoo, I've got way too many conditioners. I'm always trying to find THE ONE. Once I found one that was soooo great....people would tell me how shiny and great my hair was...but then it got discontinued! So now I'm on the endless quest for the right conditioner. But, currently, I have been using Mossimo Volumizing Conditioner, which can be found at Target. It's really cheap, but I do like it. (and I have been known to pay astronomical amounts of money for conditioner.)
3. When was the last time you got your hair cut? About a week ago. I cut my own hair now. I used to pay huge amounts to have my hair cut....but I was always disappointed. So I watched what they did and sort of adapted it to what I wanted and started doing it myself. A couple of years ago, I went to a really famous hair stylist and said "do what ever you want"....she was known for doing dramatic changes. But she cut my hair exactly the way I always cut it!!!
4. What styling products do you use? This is where I get specific. Lots of research has gone into this!! First, I use Rusk Wired...after a shampoo, when my hair is damp. This seems to give my fine, limp hair some thickness. Then I use Kiehls Extra Strength Styling Gel...to make my hair stand up.....and it works! I can't recommend it enough. It is spendy, but I've tried so many things....this one doesn't get dry, or greasy, or flaky....and it lasts and lasts! I can't live without it!!
5. What's your worst hair-related experience? Well, it's got to be when I went from being platinum blonde to jet black. I had been blonde for probably 5 years or more. When I started the change over, I originally thought I would go back to red, which had been my previous hair color. WRONG! In the dye process, it became outrageously, shocking, vomit red! But I still had errands to run that day. There was no time to correct the situation. So I went out....in small town Astoria, Oregon (where I lived at the time)...and people were snickering...my hair looked soooo wrong!!. Anyway....I ended up trying to fix it by going darker and darker....and ended up jet black......which I am to this day.comments??? (0 so far...) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Of course, you know, all of this is copy right protected. None of this information may be reproduced without my permission.