2002-04-14 - 11:04 a.m.
comments??? (1 so far...) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2002-04-13 - 4:56 p.m.
OK...so I probably would have said no, even if my meter wasn't running out...and he probably was just a creep, not a talent scout....but...you never know!!
And I got a parking ticket ANYWAY!!!!!comments??? (2 so far...) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2002-04-13 - 12:39 p.m.
2002-04-12 - 11:34 p.m.
2002-04-12 - 8:40 p.m.
2002-04-12 - 11:25 a.m.
1. What is your favorite restaurant and why? Definitely, Ivy at the Shore, in Santa Monica. Because it's upscale (l love upscale), but not snooty (I hate snooty). When you go there you feel like you're at some wealthy person's beach side bungalow crossed with some vintage bamboo laden beachside bar. And there is no way to decribe how absolutely orgasmic the food is....you just have to go! The bread, the lime chicken, the crab benedict, the lattes (served in huge mugs)...ooooh, I wish I was there now!
2. What fast food restaurant are you partial to? I hate fast food restaurants. The closest thing to a fast food place that I like is a place about half way between Los Angeles and Las Vegas, called The Mad Greek.
3. What are your standards and rules for tipping? I usually try to tip quite generously. I start by figuring out what 20% would be...then I usually round it up to make it an even number. If the service was particularly good...or I feel like the server could really use some money...then I go up from there. However, if the service is bad, really, really bad...I have been known to leave no tip whatsoever. My boyfriend, on the other hand, has this great little program on his Visor that calculates what the tip would be for various percentages....which is sometimes quite helpful.
4. Do you usually order an appetizer and/or dessert? If there is an exotic or especially good sounding appetizer, we will order one and split it. If there is an appetizer that even has a mention of corn in it, we will usually have to get that (my boyfriend has a thing about corn). Often, we will just order several appetizers and no entree. And for dessert, we try not to get dessert, but again, if it lookes especially exotic...or if it is a particularly good looking tiramisu...we usually cave in and get it.
5. What do you usually order to drink at a restaurant? Well, right now, I'm going through this thing where I can't decide if I like Tanqueray better or Bombay....so sometimes it's a "Tanqueray martini up with a twist" and sometimes it's a "Sapphire martini up with a twist." My boyfriend likes to order Sidecars, but it seems almost impossible to get one that is made correctly....which is odd, because it is such a simple drink (brandy, cointreau, and lemon juice in equal parts, shaken and served up like a martini). Then, if his Sidecar is made well, I usually get jealous and have to order one for my next drink. But if the restaurant only has beer and wine, I'll order a glass of chardonnay.comments??? (1 so far...) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2002-04-11 - 12:18 p.m.
me: Am I being bad??
him: You're always being bad...that's what you're good at.comments??? (0 so far...) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Of course, you know, all of this is copy right protected. None of this information may be reproduced without my permission.