2005-10-18 - 12:24 p.m.
Now this is interesting. Remember way back when I posted a picture I took with my microscope of a black head? Well, from time to time, my sitemeter would show that people were googling for black head photos. I always thought that was kind of odd, but didn't really pay too much attention to it.
But then.....I got mentioned on a "zit fetish" site, and my sitemeter went through the roof! I have had more hits in the last two days than I usually get in a month!!!
Zit fetish.....who knew?!!
Welcome, all you zit fetish people!
comments??? (3 so far...)
Zit Fetish Shop
2005-10-14 - 12:47 p.m.
I stole this from The Kelsta.....and it is suprisingly accurate!
comments??? (0 so far...)
You're Bettie Page!
What Classic Pin-Up Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla
2005-10-13 - 1:41 p.m.
Remember when everyone was doing meme's constantly? Ah, the good old days of easy blogging! Well, mullet~man Zonker had a meme that was too good to pass up. (Yay....easy blog material!) So here goes:
What were three of the stupidest things you have done in your life?
1. Telling my parents that I was going to be on TV nekkid....and showing them my website. Oy!
2. Buying another Porsche when I was already heavy in debt.
3. Drinking wayyy too much one night and totally wrecking my knee for life.
At the current moment, who has the most influence in your life?
Probably my Love. He cringes when I drink too much and wishes I would get up earlier.....so I try try try to be a better person for him (and if you believe that, I've got some swamp land in Louisiana I'd like to sell ya.) *wink!* .
If you were given a time machine that functioned, and you were allowed to only pick up to five people to dine with, who would you pick?
I wonder, does this question mean I can only pick people who are dead? Well, I'm just gonna pick 5, dead or alive:
1. Mick Jagger. He is my all time favorite rock star.
2. Barbara Walters. She's interviewed everybody else I would want to have dinner with. I would love to hear her stories.
3. Andy Warhol. One of my favorite artists. Also, he partied it up with everyone else I would want to have dinner with.
4. Marilyn Monroe. Champagne, martinis.....need I say more?
5. Bill Clinton. Yes, he's the odd ball of the bunch, but I still think it would be fascinating to talk to him.
If you had three wishes that were not supernatural, what would they be?
1. Win the lottery.....Duh!
2. Health to all my loved ones (does that qualify as supernatural?)
3. I'm torn between wishing I was 20 pounds thinner or wishing my car had less miles on it. Sort of the same thing, in a way.
Someone is visiting your hometown/place where you live at the moment. Name two things you regret your city not having, and two things people should avoid.
I live in L.A., so it's hard to come up with much that it doesn't have, but here's a couple....probably obvious ones:
1. Cheaper housing prices.
2. Cheaper martinis
Things to avoid in L.A:
1. Clubs in Hollywood that only let you in if you're cool enough.
2. Driving on the freeways at any time day or night.....take the surface streets.
(and here's a bonus item: avoid believing anyone who tells you it will only take 20 minutes to get there....that's a euphemism for "it'll probably take an hour.")
Name one thing that has changed your life.
My ex-boyfriend leaving me 5 years ago. The best thing that has ever happened in my life!!!
comments??? (1 so far...)
previous - next
Of course, you know, all of this is copy right protected. None of this information may be reproduced without my permission.