2003-10-23 - 5:19 p.m.
1) Does anybody really see a correlation between the size of a man's feet or his nose and the size of his penis?
No, based on my experiences, I really don't thinks so. I also don't think the size of the penis is as important as popular legend makes it out to be. Bigger is not always better......it's how you work it.
2) If you are a woman, would you ever get a tit-job? If so, why?
No. When I was about 20 years old, my Grandmother offered to pay for me to have a breast reduction......she was in her 60's at the time, and had just had the surgery herself. It was something she had wanted to do all her life, and she was very happy to have finally done it. But I couldn't stand the thought of having more surgery (having had several knee surgeries by that point)......and the thought of having surgery for purely cosmetic reasons just doesn't seem worth the pain and agony to me. Needless to say, I turned her down. I would never consider having any kind of unnecessary surgery.....no matter how wrinkled I get!
3) If you are a man, would you buy a bionic Roscoe if your dick quit working? If so, why?
Given all I said above, if I were a man......I would definitely have the surgery to have a bionic penis. I have lived with a man who had the surgery, and I know it is not a surgery to be taken lightly. But it is about a vital part of your body being able to function. It is not in any way cosmetic. But having said that.....I think that all men should have this surgery, whether they need it or not....because I think it would solve so many problems on so many different levels. It makes the whole sexual relationship so much better, and so much more relaxed.
4) Did you ever sleep with someone and wake up in the morning unable to remember their name? If not, WHY NOT?
No.....but I've probably woken up in the morning and not been able to remember my name!
5) Which would you rather have for a pet? A DOG or a CAT? If you answer "cat," you've got some serious explaining to do.
Sorry, Acidman, I'd rather have a cat......if you've got a problem with that, *bite me*! (*wink*)
6) Do you eat grits for breakfast?
I've never had grits for breakfast, but I love grits! They're fabulous anytime when smothered in butter, maybe a little cream, and almost any kind of cheese mixed in. Mmmmmm.......
7) What is the most dumb-ass thing you ever did in your life? Was it fun or has it haunted you for years?
I bought a 1986 Porsche 944 Turbo when I was about 21. That was a most fabulous car, but it put me in a downward spiral financially for many years. And I bought it for all the wrong reasons......I was essentially trying to show off for a boy. Oy! But I have no regrets, I would do it all over again.....I looooved that car!
8) Do you exceed the speed limit regularly when you drive, or just do it occasionally? Don't tell me that you NEVER SPEED you lying shit! Tell the truth!
You can probably guess my answer by reading that last comment.....YES! It's not me, Officer, it's the car......it just wants to go fast.
9) Describe the happiest day you can remember living.
The day my relationship with my Love became more than just a *friendship*.
10) Do you believe that some things are worth dying for? If so, name one thing worth dying for and tell me why you feel so strongly about it.
That's a tough question. Thankfully, I haven't had to be in that situation yet. But I do believe there are a great many things worth making sacrifices for......some are small, day to day things....and some affect the whole rest of your life. In some ways, making sacrifices for something can be harder than just dying for something......at least, that's how I look at it.comments??? (1 so far...) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Of course, you know, all of this is copy right protected. None of this information may be reproduced without my permission.